THIS “LICENSE AGREEMENT” GOVERNS YOUR APPLICATION OF THE BREAD HOUSES NETWORK (BHN) METHODS CALLED “BREAD THERAPY” AND YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE ONLINE TRAINING MODULES ON WWW.BREADTHERAPY.NET. BREAD HOUSES NETWORK METHODS CALLED “BREAD THERAPY” ARE SOLELY CREATED AND OWNED BY NADEZHDA SAVOVA-GRIGOROVA AND THEN FURTHER LICENSED FOR USAGE WITHIN THE PROGRAMS OF THE INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL FOR CULTURAL CENTERS (I3C), NON-FOR-PROFIT ASSOCIATION REGISTERED AND SEATED IN SOFIA, BULGARIA, WHICH LEGAL ENTITY IS THE PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT, HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “I3C”.
I3C IS WILLING TO GRANT AN UNLIMITED IN DURATION, NONTRANSFERRABLE ANDNON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO USE THE “BREAD THERAPY” METHODS, AFTER UNDERGOING THE TRAINING WITH TWO-MONTH ACCESS TO THE ONLINE TRAINING PLATFORM WWW.BREADTHERAPY.NET, AND ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU AGREE THAT BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE BREAD THERAPY ONLINE MODULES AND METHODS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, YOU UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH AND BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS PROVISIONS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- LICENSE GRANT. Conditioned upon your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement and payment of the applicable training and licensing fee to the International Council for Cultural Centers (I3C), this License Agreement grants you a two-month access to the Bread Therapy Online Modules and Bread Therapy Toolkit available at www.breadtherapy.net. After the training, the agreement grants you unlimited, non-exclusive, and nontransferable license to make use of the Bread Therapy methods in various community events and programs, both free and paid, conducted in compliance with the core principles of I3C described below.
This license permits you to access and make use of the aforementioned Bread Therapy Online Modules, Bread Therapy Toolkit and Bread Therapy methods, solely in connection with community events, free or paid, offered by you as a licensee of I3C under the present license agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any rights granted hereby are licensed and not sold or otherwise transferred or assigned to you or any third party.
References to “you” or “user” mean a corporate or individual licensee and a user of the aforementioned Bread Therapy Online Modules, Bread Therapy Toolkit and Bread Therapy methods and any permitted successors, heirs, or representatives thereof.
This license shall not extend to allow access to or use of the aforementioned Bread Therapy Online Modules, Bread Therapy Toolkit and Bread Therapy methods by individuals, NGOs or corporate entities outside of you as an individual or your organization or your company. You further warrant that you shall use your best efforts to ensure that the aforementioned Bread Therapy Online Modules, Bread Therapy Toolkit and Bread Therapy methods that are the subject of this license shall not be made available to any parties outside of you as an individual or your organization or your company without the prior written consent of I3C. This warranty shall survive any termination or expiration of this limited license for any reason.
- LICENSE GRANT RESTRICTIONS. Except as provided above, you may not modify, alter, translate, create derivative work(s) of, distribute, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, sub-license, transfer, sell, exploit, rent, timeshare, outsource, provide on a service bureau basis, lease, grant a security interest in, assign or transfer any right(s) in, or otherwise use in any manner not expressly permitted herein the aforementioned Bread Therapy Online Modules, Bread Therapy Toolkit and Bread Therapy methodsor any part thereof. In addition, you may not offer training or any form of certification in any of the aforementioned Bread Therapy modules, toolkits and/or methods, as you are certified as a Trained Practitioner, not as a Trainer, since I3C as an organization and Nadezhda Savova-Grigorova as an individual creator and trainer are the only entities authorized and entitled to train and issue training certificates and to sign any licensing agreements for the aforementioned Bread Therapy Online Modules, Bread Therapy Toolkit and Bread Therapy methods.
This agreement refers to the training of only one individual or one staff member per organization or company. Any other individuals, related to you, or any other staff members within the same organization or company that wish to be trained in Bread Therapy would need to undergo a training on their own, to receive their official training certificate. The training for such additional trainees related to you is discounted at 30 percent of the standard fee.
You may neither remove nor alter any proprietary notice on any of the above referenced Online Modules, Methods or Toolkits or use any part or portion of them independently from the modules, methods and toolkits as a whole. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are hereby reserved to I3C.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND I3C CORE PRINCIPLES. I3C and/or its licensors, as applicable, retain all ownership and intellectual property rights, title, and interest in and to all methods, modules, programs, toolkits, procedures, information, and documentation associated with the aforementioned Bread Therapy Online Modules, Bread Therapy Toolkit and Bread Therapy methods. I3C and its BREAD HOUSES NETWORK (BHN) programs and methods, including but not limited the above referenced methods called “Bread Therapy”, and all other names, logos, and icons identifying I3C, BHN and Bread Therapy and their related products and services are owned and controlled by Nadezhda Savova-Grigorova, Founder of I3C and BHN, and any use of the corresponding intellectual property rights and/or trademarks without the express written permission of I3C and Nadezhda Savova-Grigorova is strictly prohibited.
Except as expressly provided herein, I3C and Nadezhda Savova-Grigorova do not grant any express or implied right to you or any other person under any intellectual or proprietary rights. Accordingly, any unauthorized access to and/or use of the aforementioned Bread Therapy Online Modules, Bread Therapy Toolkit and Bread Therapy methods in community events and/or programs may violate intellectual property or other proprietary rights laws as well as other domestic and international laws, regulations, and statutes, including but not limited to the applicable EU and US copyright, trade secret, patent, and/or trademark legislation.
The licensee may make use of the aforementioned Bread Therapy Online Modules, Bread Therapy Toolkit and Bread Therapy methods in various community events and programs, both free and paid, conducted not only in compliance with the provisions of this license agreement but in compliance with the core principles of I3C, which include: securing the social integration of various disadvantaged individuals and groups without exceptions and restrictions based on socio-economic class, profession, education, special physical and mental needs, ethnic or cultural group, religion, age, sex. The events using Bread Therapy should not contain political, racial, discrimination, or gender-based (including LGBT), or religious messages and content (except for Christian events endorsed to use the specialized Angel Bread methodas described and indicated in the Bread Therapy Toolkit”), and/or other demonstrations of propaganda for purposes not linked or associated with aforementioned Bread Therapy Online Modules, Bread Therapy Toolkit and Bread Therapy methods.
- USER OBLIGATIONS. By accessing and/or using the Bread Therapy Online Modules, Toolkit, and methods in your events and/or paid services, you herby warrant and agree that you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of Bread Therapy methods as fully described in the Online Modules and Toolkit. You further warrant and agree to assume any and all responsibility for acts, omission, or uses related to your access to and/or use of the Bread Therapy Online Modules, Toolkit, and methods. I3C hereby disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any particular groups of people or content and messages part of breadmaking events with Bread Therapy methods led by the licensee, as well as for any claims, actions, causes of action, judgments, injuries or damages to persons or property, and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and court costs, that arise out of or result from, either directly or indirectly, your access to and/or use of the Bread Therapy methods.
Thelicenseeisobligedto mention in all communication that the Bread Therapy methods used by the licensee, and all that it entails as diverse methods, are owned and controlled by Nadezhda Savova-Grigorova, Founder of I3C and BHN and further licensed to I3C.
The licensee is obliged to visually communicate the BHN membership byusingthelogowithinscription “MemberoftheBreadHousesNetwork” in all communication about its/his/her work, which includes to make the logo immediatelyvisibleonwebsites, social media,andinallothercommunicationmaterials (socialmediaposts, flyers, banners, pressrelease, events, projects, etc.).
Thelicenseeisobligedtosend a progressreportonits/his/heractivitiesevery 3 months, thus 4 times per calendar year, describing: events and the demographics and reactions/feedback of the participants; projects/grants won and programs implemented; various initiatives; awards; public-private partnerships; etc. This information may be used by I3C as news on its websites and social media, and the licensee can win different recognitions and prizes by I3C or BHN, such as “Crumbassador of the Year” and more.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. You acknowledge and agree that the Bread Therapy Online Modules and Toolkit contain proprietary trade secrets and confidential information of I3C and Nadezhda Savova-Grigorova (the “Confidential Information”). You agree to secure and protect the confidentiality of this Confidential Information of I3C and Nadezhda Savova-Grigorova in a manner consistent with the maintenance of their rights therein, using at least as great a degree of care as you use to maintain the confidentiality of your own confidential information of a similar nature, but in no event using less than reasonable efforts. You shall not, nor permit any third party to sell, transfer, publish, disclose, or otherwise make available any portion of the Confidential Information to third parties, except as expressly authorized in this Agreement.
- SUBMISSIONS. I3C welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Online Modules, Toolkit, and Bread Therapy methods’ application with diverse groups. You agree that I3C shall have the perpetual, royalty-free, and irrevocable right to use such feedback and suggestions in any manner it deems desirable without providing any consideration, attribution, or payment to you.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. I3C makes no representations or warranties about the suitability, completeness, timeliness, reliability, legality, or accuracy of the information, programs, products, services, and materials associated with the online modules for any purpose. The online modules and any such information, programs, products, services, and materials are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, including without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement as well as any warranty related to the use, or the results of the use, of the online modules or any methods and/or documentation associated therewith in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The entire risk as to the quality of end results from the use of the online modules, toolkits, and methods is with you.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You agree that in no event shall I3C or Nadezhda Savova-Grigorova be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of the online modules, toolkits and methods conducted by you or anyone else or for any information, programs, products, services, and materials available with or through the online modulesand toolkits, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- INDEMNITY. You hereby warrant that you shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless I3C, Nadezhda Savova-Grigorova, and I3C’s affiliates, employees, agents, directors, officers, partners, representatives, shareholders, attorneys, predecessors, successors, and assignees from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses) arising out of or resulting from your access to and/or use of the Bread Therapy Online Modules, Toolkit, and methods or related to any breach by you of this License Agreement. Such warranty shall survive the termination or expiration of this License agreement for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW. This License Agreement has been made in and will be construed and enforced solely in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any dispute, controversy, or claim between the parties arising out of or in connection with this License Agreement as to its conclusion, existence, validity, interpretation, performance, or non-performance, breach, termination, and the assessment of damages including claims in tort whether arising before or after the termination of the License Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with this Agreement before the competent Bulgarian courts and accordingly all parties to this License Agreement expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- TERM AND TERMINATION. This License Agreement and your right to access and/ or make use of the Bread Therapy Online Modules, Toolkit, and methods will take effect at the moment you select “I ACCEPT” or you access, or use the Bread Therapy Online Modules, whichever occurs first, and is effective until terminated as set forth below.This License Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions described herein. Termination of this License Agreement will be effective without notice. You may also terminate at any time by ceasing to apply the Bread Therapy in your work, but all applicable provisions of this Agreement will survive the termination, as outlined herein. Upon termination for any reason, you shall return, destroy, or delete from your system all copies of the Online Modules, Bread Therapy Toolkit (and any associated promotional and information materials) in your possession. The provisions concerning proprietary and intellectual property rights, submissions, confidentiality, indemnity, disclaimers of warranty and liability, termination, and governing law will survive the termination or expiration of this License Agreement for any reason.
- MISCELLANEOUS. The parties agree that this License Agreement is for the benefit of the parties hereto. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement will not operate as a waiver of that or any subsequent default or failure of performance. A printed version of this License Agreement and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this License Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. No joint venture, partnership, employment, alliance, or agency relationship exists between you and I3C as result of this License Agreement or your utilization of the Bread Therapy Online Modules, Toolkit, and methods. Moreover, you may not bind I3C in any way or otherwise make any representations or statements for or on behalf of I3C without I3C ‘s separate, explicit and written permission. This License Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and I3C with respect to use of the Bread Therapy Online Modules, Toolkit, and methods, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written between you and I3C with respect to the Bread Therapy Online Modules, Toolkit, and methods. This License Agreement shall not be assigned or transferred by you without the prior express written consent of I3C.