We are happy to share that in 2022 our Bread Therapy methods were selected to be presented at various international academic and professional conferences, seminars, and classes in the USA and Europe, including:
- “Applying Cultural Peacemaking Practices to Counseling” Faculty panel: Leah Clarke, Andrea Burden and Maya Georgieva (Counseling) Sponsored by: The Department of Graduate Programs, Messiah University, USA. February 22nd, 2022.
- Granitzka, V. & Savova-Grigorova, N. “Bread Therapy as a new type of art therapy”, European Consortium for Art Therapies Education (ECARTE) 2022 Conference, Vilnius, Lithuania. September 14-17, 2022.
- Georgieva, M.& Savova-Grigorova, N. (2022). “Healing and community building through Bread Therapy”. An education session presented at the American Counseling Association (ACA) 2022 Virtual Conference Experience. October 18th, 2022.
- Bread Therapy presented to the Advanced Multicultural Counseling Class for doctoral students in psychotherapy at the George Washington University. October 10th, 2022.
Recent publications and articles about our works include:
- Savova-Grigorova, N. “Bread Therapy: The Innovative Art Therapy Methods of the Bread Houses Network”, in“Devisu” European Federation of Art Therapists Magazine, No.3, 06/2022.
- Our Bread for Social Change Museum,the first in the world Bread House in the city of Gabrovo, Bulgaria, was included in the electronic edition of the Atlas of Bread Museums in Europe, available here, covering 92 museums throughout Europe exhibiting a large scale of items related to bread and baking.
- “The Community Crumbassador”, article on the Bread Houses Network in the Real Bread Campaign Magazine,https://www.sustainweb.org/realbread/articles/oct21-the-community-crumbassador/